northernplunder

Northern Plunder

Lauren | Bibliophile | UK
You can find me at Blogspot, Tumblr & occassionaly YouTube.

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1
Cliff Rathburn, Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore, Robert Kirkman
Later with Myself: The Misadventures of Millie Moskowitz
Sheryl Sorrentino
The Raven Boys
Maggie Stiefvater, Will Patton
Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

I didn't think I'd start this one so soon knowing it was based around Sed and how he gives nothing more but "Hey, I'm a giant dick" vibes, luckily though 9% of the way through whilst I still got these vibes from him, it was explained in a lot more detail as to why he was this way and honestly it made sense and I ended up feeling a little sorry for him cause whilst he is a dick, Jessica is just a giant bat-shit-crazy-I'm-going-to-manipulate-your-feelings kind of bitch and she wound me up non-stop. As you can probably tell I didn't really enjoy this book as the first, I felt there were too many similarities present to the first book (band member being hurt and the couple figuring out whether they are even a couple or not) and that all their problems could have be solved so easily if they just sat down and spoke, or even shouted out, their problems and then we could have avoided a lot of the drama that Jess set out to cause. Of course though things do get sorted out and the ending is rather sweet but it was all a bit too much and distracted from everything else that was going on. I'm not going to stop the series though just cause this one was a downer for me though if someone could tell me which is the actual third book that would be a help and I'll probably get to it a little quicker.