northernplunder

Northern Plunder

Lauren | Bibliophile | UK
You can find me at Blogspot, Tumblr & occassionaly YouTube.

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1
Cliff Rathburn, Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore, Robert Kirkman
Later with Myself: The Misadventures of Millie Moskowitz
Sheryl Sorrentino
The Raven Boys
Maggie Stiefvater, Will Patton
Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) - Olivia Cunning This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

I hope you're super aware that I wasn't even going to bother reviewing Backstage Pass 'cause I wasn't sure how to tackle it and because I guess erotica doesn't live on this blog usually, so if you don't want to read about this then hop on elsewhere. I should start with why I even bothered picking this book up out of all possible choices, why this one? This review is one reason, another reason is I've seen it pop up all over the place on all types of blogs and every one of my friends on GR has given it 5 stars (okay there is one four star review) so I was like woah okay this is going to be some awesome shit right there.
For cereal now. Okay I don't really know what I was expecting when I picked this up I just kind of started reading it like "Yeah I'm too prude for this and probably wont get past the first chapter" but its weird because in those first what 5 chapters or so you get to know the characters so well you're just like oh man I need to know what happens, does Myrna leave him? does she stay forever? does she get over her past? okay I just realised now that I'm probably one of the few people who was that involved with the rest of the story because from what I can tell with no previous experience with so many sex scenes in one book, it was written well. Any way what I'm trying to say is as always I got super attached to the characters and just had to know what happened and I hadn't read a book so quickly in ages. ~flails~ I don't know what else to type, it was good no doubt about it but I don't think I'll delve back into this genre other to finish the series cause I have to know more about these characters. I really didn't like Sed though so I hope that isn't an issue for the sequel. Now I must sleep.