northernplunder

Northern Plunder

Lauren | Bibliophile | UK
You can find me at Blogspot, Tumblr & occassionaly YouTube.

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1
Cliff Rathburn, Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore, Robert Kirkman
Later with Myself: The Misadventures of Millie Moskowitz
Sheryl Sorrentino
The Raven Boys
Maggie Stiefvater, Will Patton
Dead Inside: Do Not Enter: Notes from the Zombie Apocalypse - Lost Zombies, Adrian Chappell This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

I really don't know where to start with this book, I loved every page and found myself giggling at most. In the summary it mentions it's a combination of "Post Secrets" and "World War Z", I haven't read World War Z but I can easily pick out why it's like Post Secrets, rather than an actual story being told it is actually scraps of paper that have been found and collected by someone (or some people I guess) during a zombie apocalypse. It's amazing how much detail and knowledge you get from pages that may only have 2 or 3 words on them. I read this book in one sitting so I guess you could complain it's a little on the short side but what can you expect when you're reading notes! (I'm really good at complaining, damn. I promise with my next review I wont complain at all). I lent this book to my boyfriend the day after I'd finished it and even he loved it, and he doesn't like books!