northernplunder

Northern Plunder

Lauren | Bibliophile | UK
You can find me at Blogspot, Tumblr & occassionaly YouTube.

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1
Cliff Rathburn, Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore, Robert Kirkman
Later with Myself: The Misadventures of Millie Moskowitz
Sheryl Sorrentino
The Raven Boys
Maggie Stiefvater, Will Patton
Moon and Madly (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #8) - Cameron Jace This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

Another with very little information available but do not let it put you off, remember Jack from the previous short stories, well he's back and having an adventure with the Moon, well the girl in the moon to be precise. It also gives us the back story to Marmalade the Mermaid that he was ever so in love with in one of the previous stories too. Whilst I enjoyed this book much like the others it did feel like a bit of a filler, and it really irked me that we didn't get an answer to a problem he faced us with in this prequel - if the moon gets reborn then does that mean there is never a moon ever again? or is there a replacement agency we call? I don't know it just seemed not as well thought out as some of the others. However I did really like getting to see a softer side to Jack so we realise he's not just a flat character, there is some filling too him.